Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Friday

Can I get a hell yeah?

It has seemed like such a long week, and I'm ready for some R&R. It's a sloppy mess outside, but at least the sun is shining. Can't complain about that.

On a serious note...
Yesterday I came across a disturbing article that one of my Facebook friends posted that made me lose some faith in humanity. I hadn't even heard about Dr. Kermit Gosnell until yesterday. Before I go on, I just want to caution you, this subject matter may be disturbing to anyone with a heart. Consider yourself warned.

Dr. Gosnell ran a "women's clinic" in West Philly. The popular practice here was late-term abortions. I'm talking 6lb babies being delivered and executed. With scissors. The articles and reports that I've read have literally made me sick to my stomach (I'll post a few below). It is churning as I type. I just can't believe we live in a world where people think it's okay to do this. Dr. Gosnell has been referred to as a modern-day Hitler. Rightfully so. Each article I've read as encouraged readers to get the word out, so that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not looking for a political or religious debate on abortion. Simply sharing with everyone what's happening in the world we live in. I will continue to follow the trial to see the outcome.

http://www.dennyburk.com/why-the-media-dont-want-you-to-see-the-horror-of-gosnells-crimes/
http://www.policymic.com/articles/34339/dr-kermit-gosnell-s-abortion-trial-why-isn-t-the-media-covering-it
http://news.yahoo.com/why-dr-kermit-gosnells-trial-major-news-story-104719415--politics.html

-S

2 comments:

  1. This story is just awful....reminds me of the horrors Dr. Josef Megele performed on Jews and twins during the Holocaust. Makes me sick thinking about the victims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also sickened by this story as I believe almost all people would be regardless of their stance on abortion. I can tell you that this is not what being pro-choice is about. As much as I think people should know what is going on here, I am happy that many people won't have to read what terrible things happened in this clinic.

    ReplyDelete