Friday, July 15, 2016

pluviophile

You really do learn something new every day. I was sitting here trying to think of something, anything to write about today. Nothing came to mind other than mindless babble. So, naturally I resort to talking about the weather. I know, invigorating stuff.

I stumbled upon a word to enhance my vocabulary on Pinterest today. Pluviophile. How appropriate today. I always get a little sad when I have to leave my bed and adult for the day, but even more so when it's raining. There was nothing I would have rather done today than to stay in bed and listen to the rain hit the roof. However, I could hear my credit card saying, "Hey! Remember me? Remember how much you've abused me over the past few weeks? Yeah, you're going to want to get out of bed and make some money today." I resisted the temptation to hit snooze for the third time and finally set my feet on the ground.

But now, the weekend beckons. A weekend full of celebrating one of the biggest joys in my life. My niece. She will be 7 on Sunday. Happy Birthday B!




No comments:

Post a Comment