Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Adventures Continue

More excitement today in the world of customer service. We've all forgotten how to adult from time to time. However, there's that one day when the stars align perfectly, and everyone forgets how to adult at the same time. That's what I'm experiencing today. No need to go into details because God knows I don't want to relive my morning...but wow. That's all I can say.
So let's all take a deep breath <inhale...exhale> and get our poop in a group. K? Thanks. Poop grouped? Now sweep that shit under the rug and keep on keepin' on.

Now I'm just sitting here, thinking about something to talk about. Oh! Thought of something. How cool is this?? This is leaps and bounds better than the "kiss cam" commonly done at sporting events. No one wants to see your PDA, but we would like to see your cute kids. Especially when said cute kids are hoisted in the air Rafiki-style. My buddy Dana is kind of a big deal at the Viaero Events Center in Kearney, so I'm hoping he can work his magic to get this going at a Tri-City Storm game.

That's all I've got today folks. Cheers to a short week. One more day. Uno mas.



No comments:

Post a Comment